A quick straw poll of Australians, conducted just now by Mine Host, has revealed that 99% of Australians have never given abortion a thought, have no idea what (or even if) the laws on it are. Those who had given thought to abortion fell into one of two schools of thought:
- Those who say it occurs when your cows eat the wrong type of grass, or something and,
- Those who say it occurs when your ewes eat the wrong type of grass, or something.
Mine Host's view on abortion has been formed in the crucible of experience.
- Be legal at any time from birth through to 24 years of age.
- Be decided by a spontaneous but unanimous vote of 4 sober adults who have no criminal convictions.
- Be be carried out on the spot, within 30 seconds of the vote.
Anyone who has been present - and in a state of sobriety - when a nightclub closes, will understand & be an enthusiastic supporter of the above "abortion law".